Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Day

Valentine day is coming soon.

I recently read a news on yahoo.com.sg about "Top 5 worst gift to give on Valentine day" I find it is hilarious. (http://sg.promotion.yahoo.com/weekend-edition/hype/post/hype/53/5-worst-valentines-day-gifts.html)

flowers and stuff toy are in their highest rank. Said spending top dollars on roses are stupid, buying stuff toys are not romantic and cheap.

I'm totally disagree to these type of saying. Someone who think these way must be person know nothing about romantic. Although i not saying you should buying 99 roses, that you need to saving for months for this purpose, or buying jewelry or anything expensive consider romantic. I do think that some people who buy 99 roses to a lady look funny and pity for the lady...she can't even walk properly as the flowers are blocking her view on the road, lolz.

12 roses are consider good enough.

Stuff/plush toys, I think there are still alot of lady still enjoy having it. (Not all women want her love one give her jewelry or something expensive.) Women or men, I do believe they prefer something special and touching from her love one. Note for all ladies: when your boyfriends told you these, dump him.."If you love me, you should let me have sex with you." These people are the most SICK people...don't believe it.

As for me, I will buy 12 roses and a dinner for 2 for the someone special. Or a dinner in restaurant (not neccessary to be high end restaurant) could be any cheap one, or Bristol or even buying 2 burger and go to the beach...canel, you name it...as long is only both of you will do. If you can do some gift by yourself, and just few words on a card you made, is even better...waiting for your girl downstair of her office, with a rose.

Just do something you had never done for her or him in your entire life. Make a occasion that she will remember it forever. Need not to be expensive, yet you able to touch her heart with your bare hand.

Too bad my girl was oversea, I want to buy a gift but...haiz...she can't even recieve my sms through her phone. Like I always said, "No matter what day, women should look beautiful everyday."

Cheers

Happy Valentine day to all lovers around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.