My neighbors all the most selfish, self center people I had seen so far. I'm a non smoker and I got hard time breathing when the ciragette smoke and those fried oily smell came... It choke me. To do so, I need to close all my window and wear a face mask to prevent it from coming in to my surrounding. But I do remember telling them not to smoke at my area, but after weeks, they start all over again, like nothing had happen at all. The neighbor upstair, I had already so pissed off of them already (was said in "1 baseball bat, 3 head, 3 homerun srike, 3 blood splatter) now even my neighbor beside me...always talking like fighting...laugh and talk so loud that the whole neighbor could heard it...even you closed your door and window, you still able to hear it clearly. The living room 'door' is forever open, even I told them nicely, they will still forget about all I had told them. haiz...seems like people in Singapore are getting more and more less considerate to other people.
They should feel happy they were living in Singapore, if they living in State or other less lawful countries, I believe now they had already sleeping in a coffin. Oversea people usually used gun, knife to setter their anger to their neighbor whose doesn't listen, as for Singapore, they prefer using scolding each other...only those who can't stand it anymore (usually I should say is conscious breakdown- or the anger had taken over your conscious). Bad thing will happen.
Sometime I thought about these quite often. Why our country rules can't do these. "They can PREVENT accident from happening, but they choose to REDEEM it after it had happen." Don't you think is abit too late?
When shit happen, the one who get blame is always the victim themselves. Because the one who get beat up or killed, usually are those who doesn't listen and not considerate to others
Does that also happen to your neighbor?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.