Tuesday, February 08, 2011

茂厕里点灯笼.

Everyday one stupid, funny words to learn.

As some of friends find that I'm quite wierd in some of my words...here I share with you what does that means, lolz. The last one, you had learn the meaning of it...now I share with you this

茂厕里点灯笼

It means 找屎 (find shit), as for 屎 (shit) had the same pronounce on 死 (dead). So the real meaning behind it is 找死(trying to kill yourself). hahahaha!!! Example: If someone told you are trying to 茂厕里点灯笼, that's mean are trying to 找死, lolz.

There is a meaning behind this words...

As the old China toilet (茂厕) usually do not have light at night. So people usually go shit on the daytime, hardly people go to toilet at night, so if you carrying a lamp (灯笼) to toilet at night, what are you going there for? Find shit? hahaha. That's the sentence come from.

Ok, is sound stupid...lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.