
Currently, I was reading this book "The Lazy Person's Guide to Success: How To Get What You Want Without Killing Yourself For It." by Ernie J. Zelinski. When I saw this book in the shelf, I find it unbelievable what I read on the title. "What, lazy people also can get success!?", and bought it home and look forward how to be that success, lolz. After reading it, understanding that what Ernie means not the typical 'lazy person' that most people know. To me, I thought the same, lazy person are those who don't work and day dreaming all days, always wish money and opportunity will fall from sky, sit and wait for chance to come.
What the book written 'Lazy Person' are between those who day-dreaming all days and good for nothing person and those who work because of money. I find that this book is very helpful, at least to me now. I used to fighting hard to be rich, to be somebody famous like Donald Trump or Robert T. Kiyosaki 'rick dad's', always want to lived like a king, buy expensive things, drive exotic car, buy luxury penthouse and go luxury tour. I believe alot of us still fighting for these, lolz.
But when I read this book, it change my thought and I asked myself, "Is it all what I want in life, fight so hard for it. Maybe when I get old, I do not know do I have this chance to enjoy it; friends become stranger. I got the money but end up I lost everything. Does all these that important and worth it in my life? Maybe you could ask yourself too.
Do you think that nowsaday most people or your friends earn $5000 monthly, he/she will still tell you "money is not enough." What is the reason behind it? living standard is high, paying montage, liability, your credit-card bill. All these make you keep working for what you might not like. Do you have one day woke up and had this feeling,"Oh man! I wish I don't need to go back to work." sound familiar?
If we could have a simple life, spend less on our "wanted list", work a job that only spend you 4-5 working hours a day, on something you love and enjoy, it might not earn you a salary that you own right now, but to exchange it to plenty of time to rest and enjoy life, I think that will be great. Don't make your job look like a money printer. Get to know more what is the truth of "money".
Anyway, I really find this book useful to those who willing give a try on changes. If you got the book, have it change your thought or pick up some tips from there? And if you have not got it, maybe give yourself a try and read it.
I think "Before changing life, you have to change your thinking first."
"to be success, you should work less and think more."
"Do what you're best in."
"Be creative"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.