Most people know what is money. But do you know how to control them, or actually you are control by them?
Unnecessary liability only make money control your life. You might not know when you are so enjoying your luxury life when they control you.
Ask yourself this question, "How much is enough?" Seriously, I asked myself this question when I was like everyone, I do not have an answer for it. Young people and young adult these days only work for money, asking for more and more...as I always said, "How much is enough?" The answer inside your mind is "never!" Because it's never enough. The media been showing how others can be a bigger record singer, actor/actress and become successful, rich and famous, retired early as 25 years old. Everybody in this planet want something like them. But how many can be like them, what if you can't? Fighting a goal that you will ever met? Is it really worth it?
From poor life to normal life is good enough. If you continue to think of Rich, Fame and Pride, you mostly will get control by money itself. All you find out is you are not yourself but only a machine. A machine who work for life. When you got the money, what's next?
In my opinion, those who work your life for money. When you old and retired, all your money mainly went to medical bill and hospital ward. Is that worh it to fight so hard for money? People keep telling me these, "You never fight, you will never know can you get it." "I want to be rich, I want to own 10 luxury cars, I want to owned few luxury properties, mainland or oversea, I want to own a yacht that I can enjoy my life on the sea. I want to enjoy a holiday every year." How many "I want" have you said? lolz.
Happiness, not necessary to be rich. Normal also can be happy, gratitude when you got something in life. As long you don't go ask for more, you will never fall into the trap of money. Never MARKED any goal that you can't reach in your life calendar, marked something you can see result faster and easy to achive. You need to be difference from the rest if you want to be happy and enjoy life without letting money control you.
Money can be helpful, and it also can be evil. Evil enough to tear your friendship, family apart.
So, ask yourself, "How much is enough?"
Cheers...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.