"I feel like using 1 baseball bat and smash the family heads of three into a home run strength, and I make sure there blood will splatter into a 3 big canvas..." - Don't worry, I not going to do it, as is against the law.
Is a neighbor living upstair of one of the HDB unit. I called them "bastard", after the whole of what I'm going to tell you, you will will know why I called them "bastard".
Have you even try to sleep with your ear plug for 2 years? Have you even get choke up in the early morning (1am-3am) because of the smoke coming to your house? Have your sleep been distrub by them in every 5am in the morning? You will never had a quiet, peaceful day and night at home as banging by hammer, heavy object sudden drop shock you? You get a angry stared by these bastard everytime you met them?
Yes, this is what I suffer for the entire 2 years. I did seek help from HDB, but they did not help me but made thing worst and I do think HDB should take back their house since their act are too gangster and not considerated when people tell them not to do it. I will be moving back to my parent house as I worry sooner or later, ugly thing will happen to them and I will too late to regret of what I had done.
Yes, the stress and fear had putting into me, making me very angry...and in fact, it had increased my anger from bad anger to worst. And I can feel and fear the anger is taking over my consciousness and before it complete take over it (the he that in my brain), I know I need to get treatment fast. No, I do have mental illness, but only anger management are under treatment with my doctor.
Right now is Singapore time 01:44am (27/01/2011, Thursday), I was choked up from bed because the smoke come in to my bedroom. Now I had to close all my window and switich on my fan to clear the smoke. I walked out the corridor at around 1am, and found that "bastard" was just finished burning his joss paper. Can you believe someone that burn paper in the 1am in the morning? How could he do that?
I wondered, does that consider attempt to murder?
What did the Bastard family did?
They did these:
1. The old man burn joss paper after midnight, create extreme loud noise in the master bedroom during 9pm-2am. Throw their dust through the window, all the dirt and dust fall on my aircon compressor.
2. The old woman walk with "heavy" footstep around the whole house from 9pm-12am. Then following it on the early morning 5am-11am,
3. His son enjoy hammering thing like his father on the weekend at around 10.30pm -12midnight. Then also enjoy hammering things, drilling wall and objects with his power tools during the day time.
I had enough of these people. I try to be resonable with them, asking them not to do it at late night, end up I get scolded and they used a more "revenge way" to treat it against me. I lost my old job because of I lack of sleep, thanks to them...
Who are them, it might one of your friendly friend you used to have? Where does they lived? I let you know once I sold my house...just keep it a secret right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.