Tuesday, February 08, 2011

愛的逃兵...

Run or stay.

I'm facing it right now. My mind keep telling me to run as I do not have enough chance to fight...haiz. That guy flew over there and meet her, and even chat with her on and offline. What did I did? Nothing, only chatting online, and gift on the season greeting, and that's all I can do. I know, right now I can't promise I could give her stress free living, that's the reason I don't want to make any promise to her yet. And I hope time could actually heal her wound, and have confident to accept me. I want to hold on but afraid to lose it. Well, should I really need to let her go if she did not reject his action, or I'm just to weak to win her...if she really enjoy the happiness with him, I will give her the warmest regards for her love.

To love someone, is to see her happy. To allow her to be happy, is to let her go.

Run or stay? If I got one chance, I will hold on to the last minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.