Friday, February 25, 2011

寂寞,我很寂寞,没有人喜欢我,只留下我自己...好想死!

Recently, I think I was in another world...I try to chat with friends I know, all either busy or ignore me. Or am I actually in another world now? o_O

After the CNY, all are back to their busy life, or still holiday mood with their love one. Friends that usually always chat with me, all disappear...I try to talk to my friends, but all just disappear and not taking my call or reply my messege. Or maybe I should leave this world and go back to my world... seems like there nothing for me to love this world anymore and they are so many people still hate me to the bone, properly they wish I was dead for good...My only worry is only my mother. Maybe I should wait a little longer till she left this world, then I shall join her. Since nobody like me, I should leave for good.... ...

离开应该是最好的答案... ...
最后公告:我想我应该结束我的世界...再见。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.