Tuesday, February 08, 2011

許冠傑 - 浪子心聲

This song is a old song and also a famous song among all the Hong Kong people or anyone whose a cantonese speaking, but the meaning of the song lyrics did teach alot of people surrounding me. Is not just a song, but remind us everyday. I heard this song when I was pretty young (9-10 years old) and it took me 27 years to understand the meaning of this song. 許冠傑 (Sam Hui) also got alot of songs that teach us 'life story' and if like his song, go buy his album. Downloading singer song from unknown site kill the singer, so if you support them, don't do it. Go buy it. He got his latest album: Life is Good!

if I could get a singer to compare with him, I guess it should be LMF.

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-EQBNLm1EI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.