It took quite some weeks to arrive, and finally is here. The box set that I been thinking to buy for the past 2 years, lol. I saw this box set in one of the hobby shop, but the price is very high and I been consider it until last year, I decided to buy it after Christmas days... It rain non-stop and I did not go, then I found this in one of the online store having a Christmas clearance sales. WLE!!! half price compare to the hobby shop selling...better grab it first and regret later.
Kikusui box set contain 9 fleet of destroyers and 1 battleship Yamato. I always a fan of Yamato, and I think this box set save me alot of time and money to find all of them. Is a final sail to Okinawa with the 9 fleet of destroyer. (CA Yahagi, DD Yukikaze, DD Hamakaze, DD Suzutsuki, DD Fuyuzuki, DD Isokaze, DD Hatsushimo, DD Kasumi, DD Asashimo and BB Yamato.) All were sunked excpet DD Yukikaze was not, and Yamato took almost 4 hours to completely sunk into sea...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.