Finally finish... can't remember how long had this been delayed. Thanks to the rain, I can't finish on my deadline, but hope the next few weeks will be better, as I already behind my time frame to finish kit that were planned.
Repost this again...
I try to do the color as close as possible, but still, a few mistake on color but I was satisfied with it so far. Think I mix up with Brabus interior and Hamann interior, they do look alot the same color. Only slightly different. Anyway, think is good enough... replace the aircon duct with photo-etch part by Hobby Design, and Carbon fiber some dash board area.
Brake discs are from Hobby Desgin photo-etch parts, I would said it pretty good with these photo-etch set.
Carbon fiber the engine part. I think this is the only part need lots of masking...is not easy task.
And the good thing is when everything goes up together, looks good, lol.
Completed....The Brabus wheels are from A+ club, but think now they don't sell seperately. Now it only come as Brabus SLR transkit. The chrome metal transfer is from A+club too, at least it stick on the surface better than Tamiya original metal transfer.
I won't said I did a good job in this, because some color had polish away, but I should have do the practice on some body I don't need... ToT
Anyway, I will give myself 85% marks on this...good job, hope next one (when come to black), I could be more careful not to overpolish the surface... hahahaha...
Next, finish up the SLR722GT and new project...Hamann Volcano and Bond DBS...see ya...Oh, and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all out there... ^.^






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.