Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Nismo S-tune (yellow) and R-tune (red)
Nismo R-tune GT-R (R34). Not really done, left the front headlamp. So now just few pictures to show...Work on this 2 kit during CNY.
Both goes with 2 layer of clear coat (spraycan), then 1 coat of airbrush clear coat. Although it does have quite alot of orange peel, but with a wetsand and compound, everything is good so far (not so lucky building the other 4 VIP cars, some oversand and overpolish surface.)
Nismo S-tune. When I sprayed the yellow on, I still worry is too 'beng' (ricer to american) because the wheels set will be in gunmetal. I search the color from google and found this S-tune is better than what the box art told in Silver. I don't want all the 3 GT-Rs to be in the same color, so search for some nicer color for it.
Here is the 2 out of 3. S-tune and R-tune, what left will be the Z2-tune and it will be in silver. I don't really do alot of tuner these days, but GT-R will alright to add into my collection of Super cars... lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.