After looking at this kit...there are some area I felt disappointed.
Firstly was the engine, molding together with the engine wall and beside, the engine is not even full block... Then this, I find it is simply stupid. Molded mesh on the plastic, but included photo-etch mesh in the kit and teaching modeler how to cut the plastic molded mesh and replaced it with etch...DUH! Why can't they NOT having the mesh on it at the first place? Making life harder...as like most modeler know how to work with etch and know how to cut it out perfectly... Not forgotten the over-price tag (5000yen) with so many disappointment...
Another worse case is the front headlamp, everything was molded in 1 whole damn headlamp...
Seems like Fujimi is going back to lazyness again. After revamped and giving their models a bigger wheels, and more detail interior, most modelers giving credit to a great improvement on it. Then the price tag starting to go steep up! from 3500-3800yen, then 4500yen... now a simple kit with so many lazyness simplify kit cost 5000yen, I do think is crazy. 5000yen is same price tag with Tamiya LFA, but what does Tamiya LFA give? Everything, and what about Fujimi Aventado? Nothing...
Hope Fujimi will not go back to those 'dark years' (changing wheels set, and decals and price tag, but everthing inside are the same.) I really can't image what the next price tag will be...maybe 6000yen for a curbside kit...hahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.