Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nismo R-tune and Nismo S-tune ... Completed.

Nismo R-tune GT-R completed


This kit was built base on Aoshima Z-tune GT-R (R34) kit, all stock. I only replace some photo-etch brake disc on it, and replace all the GT-R badges to HobbyDesign GT-R metal water decals. Although the 'Nismo' decals on that given not suppose to be on red car, (those red area not visable). Without any replacement decal, I only able to do it without think too much. ^.^

Nismo S-tune GT-R (R34)


Kit base on Aoshima S-tune GT-R (R34). Same thing here, I only replace the brake disc and 'GT-R' badges. Orginal plan I would like to use Carbon Fiber decal on the GT wing...but I get lazy, lolz. Only sprayed Black and call it a day... hahahaha!!!

Anyway, I still looking for another Z-tune GT-R (silver car, not gunmetal.), hope it will reissue soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.