Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Japan VIP cars


I like these type of cars when I get older... (I'm apek now), especially those with big 19inch -20inch chrome wheels... and with a slam to the floor, camper wheels looks...super cool, I think. LOLZ!!!


Mode Parfume Crown. One of my favorite Crown ever, especially those with body kit (Fabulous, Mode Parfume) This kit is original Aoshima kit without any addition after-market parts. Wheels is 20inch and thing that surprise me is this kit can let your model 'kiss the floor', but not going to do so, is good enough to 'camper' what I like.

Junction Produce Sport GRS182 Crown

Sport? It doesn't look like one. VIP cars shouldn't be looking like a sport cars...


Same thing, Aoshima kit. Those chrome area, I used Gaianotes Starbright Silver as I not good in doing chrome decal on it. (I tried, but very ugly.)

Mode Parfume F50 Cima


This kit is alot more easier to do than those older models (UCF21 Celsior, Y33 Cima, etc) And is good to have those screw parts as 'air suspension', you can adjust to your likes. Only thing that I wish Aoshima did was the side mirror, those chrome parts was part of the plastic. Not really easy to stick chrome sticker on it and might cut the paint. But overall is a good kit to build. Here are some other pictures.


I hope I can not touching VIP cars anymore... I did use alot of masking tape just to paint the chrome, and is so much I can't imagine... Anyway, another 7 to go...and I will be 'free' from VIP cars...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.