Yes, almost ready for the start of project... I better go get all the correct paints first.
I plan this for pretty long time to work on it, however there wasn't much pictures on net could help me. And finally Tomytec release a toy that could give me some help on it. Is a new test for me, to mask and spray the Alien camo on the Starscream from Transformer movie. I still not confirm I will add the Eduard big Ed photo-etch to it.
Firstly, I do thought this Tomytec was a toy...when it arrived today, it a pre-painted model kit...hell with it, I will snapfit it first before working on the real 1/48 F22 Raptor.
3 aircraft kit I got so far. Well, the F-14B topcat will be build box stock, but I might change the decal. F22 Raptor will be Starscream project and F-18E will be another project I had planned...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.