Friday, January 13, 2012
Ultradam vs Zgoklla...completed
A fun project I built quite sometime ago. Today finally finished up the snow powder on the diorama. I saw this drawing from a Gundam book, and I kind of enjoy the funny scene...so I start building it for a very sick fun.
In Gunpla builder in Singapore, not alot of them enjoy building 'funny scene' diorama. I could see alot of them are way too serious on this modeling hobby. Most of us had forgotten the fun in building models...so I work on something I like, hope to bring you a smile on your face too... enjoy it.
I made the Gundam into a Ultraman pose but without change the same old color on it, still the original color. I build from box stock, only with some enamel wash and the fix the leg onto the base. Same with the Zgok, except I redo the Zgok with a 'shark mouth' lolz. The tooth were made in epoxy putty and sand to shape, then superglue into the big mouth.
Not the best photo I got so far, but hopefully my new home allow me to take better picture. So right now, bare with me on these 'super noob' photos.
And those tiny boxes is 'gunpla'. I took some photo on the Gunpla vintage model on box art, then resize and do my own boxes. Not the best, but I think I'm 100% satisfied what I had did.
Next...should either finished the HBE GB, nemo car, and if time allow, I will go into finish up my Zeong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.