After delayed for so long, it's finally complete. But I not ready to take some picture on the whole yet. I'm still waiting for another set of photo-etch to arrive for my 2nd SLR722 Edition kit (is also almost complete) Here is the interior shot of Brabus SLR...
Is suprise that Hobby Design photo-etch fit into Tamiya kit perfectly, and is easy to cut too. Added some Carbon fiber decal on it, but not alot as there wasn't much CF decal needed in the interior.
Closer picture on the interior.
The hardest thing to mask will be this engine cover (or air cleaner?) There are so many colors on it, masking is not fun at all...I added some CF on it too because this kit come with open hood.
and lastly the engine compartment...
Built it stock, no wire added as I got no reference materials on it, so I leave it stock. (Now I worry that Mercedes Benz logo on it might be wrong, maybe it should be Brabus logo then.
The body will coming shortly...and is black car with silver rims. ^.^




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.