Wednesday, November 02, 2011

CLK-GTR Original Telie - Completed

Another CLK-GTR completed and added to my collection... 2 more CLK-GTR to go. (^.^)"

The decal on this kit is very thin, it took me 3 days to finish working on the decals... (=.=) Everything looks good and I love it, nothing much to see in the engine compartment, is all stock, no wire or another addition part added. The color might be wrong as I did not used the default color that Tamiya asked (MS-4 Mach blue). I mixed it, and hopefully is closed to the real deal. Anyway here are the photos:






So decal had torn and I had no intention to touch up the paint. (I did that in my last built, is not looking good after clear coat. Still able to see paint patch.). As usual, I did not put on the 'Benz' emblem in front, and I also did not glue the GT wing...Let me mount the car on base, then I do finish those unfinish parts.

Next...300SLR. Yes, all had sanded and ready to primed. Hope the next few day not raining... (+o+)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.