Sunday, November 13, 2011

CLK-GTR 'Warsteiner' and 'D2' again!!!

The weather is getting very cold again...and I got no chance to my color and clear coat... (T.T)

But lucky the past few days are sunny day, thank god give me a chance to 'at least' do some color on my kit. When raining, I only able to hand painting the rest of the parts.


So here is some picture I like to share with you. Alot of parts for 1 CLK... (o.O) no, is for 2 CLK...hahahaha!!! Painted all the parts and the fun part start, fixing up all the part is always my favorite parts.


Almost complete the interior, decal not apply yet, so you can see some parts not fix up yet. It will after decal are all apply on. Hmmm... Where is the body??? Well, I think I get lazy again... oops! I did not water-sand my CLK body, and primed it...after primed, I saw some mark on it...cause get lazy, so I spray my black base color on... DANG!!!! all the scratch marked shown.... (ToT) So, back to sanding the body...and now raining, can't do anything about it. I think I should pull myself up and make sure I don't make the same stupid mistake again.

Since is cold weather...I decided to cut and do some research on some other upcoming projects. My SLR 722 edition and Brabus SLR 722 are ready to paint...but I only able to wait... As for the 300SLR...I got some plan change, either glued all the bonnet hood and doors, or I convert it to W194 Streamliner... Still studying the best choice to go for. SLR722 GT version need to wait till I finished the 2 basic SLR, then I will fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.