I still can't decide what color it should go for. Original plan was a 'bling bling' 20inch mica blue car...but after seeing one of my friend models (same model), I like that idea... think he going to spray white with black wheels...
I thinking the same too, white body with black wheels does look aggressive. Then I also thought of using metallic blue or Nissan blue (on the Fairlady) should be good too. Don't think I will go for Silver, so either is a blue or white...I can't make up my mind...
Actually my under chassis had already completed. Left the body...today I found out some clear part had broken off long ago...hope I still able to scratch-build one to replace it. I used Aoshima TE37 19inch wheel to replace the small 18inch Nismo GT4 wheels, as the wheel arch do look too big for a 18 inch.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.