Yes, there is no more cured for me...I was completely highly posion by ... Mercedes Benz. hahahaaha!!!
These 2 months, I been getting all the stuff for my Benz project...more will be comming. But right now, I still working on CLK-GTR (Warsteiner and D2), 300SLR 1955 (might get another one for the conversion into a roadster...but thinking had to sand like hell, is giving me a goosebump everytime I think of that.) and AMG SLR722 GT (but I will work slowly on this, until I found the right color for it.)
Last 2 month I got these kits and transkit...can't wait to work on it...but I need to finish those on my hand first. +3+ Here I share some to all of you...
These are all the 'super poison' Benz I'm working on! ^.^
AMG SLR 722 GT
This is the one I showed all of your last month, my so called 'nightmare' project. I still working on the bodykit fitting error... T.T
McLaren SLR722 Edition
This one is easy task for me...box stock with carbon fiber and photo-etch set by hobby design. I trying to use every piece in the photo-etch provide, cause I found out that I always worry to damage the etch and don't want use it...this time I will force myself to use all, hope so... lol.
Brabus SLR722 Edition
This one also consider easy task, same like the box stock version of 722 edition, but will change the emblem and wheels to Brabus version, and it will be in black with red interior. ^.^
Hamann SLR Volcano
Now this is the one came in today afternoon. Hamann SLR Volcano. I still think what color I should go for...the original version is white, but I found there are 2 more color, red and yellow. The red look aggressive...maybe I should try a red benz SLR. Maybe...
Stirling Moss SLR Edition
This will be my next 'ultimate' project since after my Enzo GT. Can't build straight from the box, althought I got the similar wheels, SLR722S roadster conversion, SLR photo-etch set but there are alot more to be done. This will be my last to do, cause I planned to give myself 6 to 8 months just working on this. Hope everything work fine... ^.^






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.