Another one completed.
Is a fairly easy kit to build, took only 2 days to fix, airbrushing, masking, detail painting and fitting. The under chassis detail is good, but this kit is way too simple. If is alittle more parts, think it will better. I change the wheels, and found out the 19inch wheel can't fit into the axle. I had to trim the hole on brake discs, and many test fitting. It fit well, and lucky after the body sit on the chassis, everything look fine. Color on body is Gaianotes white + Gaianotes #122 + Mr. Hobby Moonstone Pearl. The wheel are spray gloss black. The body color after clear coat, can't really see any pearl finish on it... but at least the color is what I want. As Nismo racing white is not a pure white color, but also not as yellowish like Honda racing. Enough talk...heres the picture.
I do some carbon fiber on the black bodykit and the rest are stock. It's really not a bad kit to build, maybe next time I get another one.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.