Monday, May 07, 2012

Louis Vitton decal

Yes, I did it again, lol.

I saw some Gumball 3000 or even some luxury race livery car graphic online, that having these 'Louis Vitton' on it, like a leather wrap on the car body, looks sick and cool at the same time. Not idea which car I will be plan on yet, since my first idea would be either on AMG SL65 or a Lamborghini (maybe Aventador), but maybe just print out the decal and see how it goes first. Still working on the color LV template now...

All the icon on it are redraw in vector format, so is not bitmap cut and paste. It might also goes for the Prosche 911RS 2010, since I got 2 extra. Although I planned 1 for the flying lizard 2011, but since the decal from Scale Motorsport is over my budget (sgd$70), so I think I will drop the idea. Next should be Gucci decal... hahaha...hope is a new and fresh idea for my upcoming models...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.