Monday, May 07, 2012

Gold Rush AMG SLS project

Currently I am busy planning for my next 'new taste' project. Gold rush rally SLS after seeing that in Tokyo Auto Saloon 2012 and I'm totally hook on it. Then I found out the design is design by Art factory, a famous car graphics company stationed in Japan. I love it, and plan to do 1 myself...except its a scale car, lolz.


The custom decal was form by 'gold rush' logo, and I did exactly like it, but some area I can't figured out how to, so I add alittle 'my way' to it. (the bodykit on this gold rush rally SLS should be Hamann Hawk).

If this is a success made, I might want to work this out in future...decal design, I guess. Progress on models these day is pretty slow. But high taste of work will be shown soon, at least a model that build like 'art' not 'toy'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.