Recently I bought a 1/35 scale Land Rover kit, it look like a rover I used to deployed during my camp days. Too bad it doesn't come in 1/24, but anyway I already ordered a set of wheels and 2 resin US figurine. The figurine planned to remake into old SAF number 4 uniform and this kit only come in hardtop, but I need a soft top. The soft top will be scratchbuild (it will be my very 1st time.)
The most thing that marked in my memory are those 'blue walls' of wheels...I remember I asked my friend why the wheels are blue color?!?!?...the driver told me..."How I the hell I know, I only in charge of driving." hahaha.
I will be building it as a small diorama...
I remember when we were suggestion idea and solving the problem we were having during my NSF life, my friend, a driver suggested to have a siren and loud speaker on all the FDS rover, but always get turned down. Then one day my Sgt told him again (4 times he been bugging Sgt about that siren thing), "Cpl Kang, you hold a loud speaker and act a sound of 'oooonnnnggg!!!' and your driver swing the flash light during your chase lor. hahahaha..." Everyone laughed.
So I going to do this diorama....with him hold a loud speaker outside the window, and the driver driving with one hand holding a flashlight... hahahaha...should be interested.
And if is done as what I wish to, then I really hope to give this gift to my CO of FDS-PLAB...only wish I got a chance to give it to them....when they having a open base again.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.