Thursday, February 23, 2012

Aston Martin DBS - completed.

Finally completed...again!!!

Black with black wheels...intital wanted to replace it with Fujimi 20inch 'look alike' DBS wheels. That come with a chrome lips on it, so if on a black car, should be quite aggressive...but when everything are really to assembly...shit happen, lol. Wheel can't fit... End up, I go repaint the orginial wheel that provide by Tamiya, together with those ultra thick tyres...look not aggressive anymore...dang!


I replaced those badges and some marking by Hobby Design etch waterslide decal. (yes, those decal with metal etch on it.) I started to fall in love with these etch waterslide decals...hahaha. Is really nice detail without going to paint the etch with color...and mostly we will messed it up all the time. These etch decal come already with color... only thing that not included are those on the engine - 'aston martin' and '6.0 V12', if these also included in the etch decal, then I don't have to spend 30mins to arrange the 'aston martin' words into straight line... Those words are from Tamiya metal transfer...the transparent sticker is far more sticky than the metal transfer, so I messed it up pretty bad...lucky for me that none of the letter gone missing...Phew!

One more DBS to go...and it going to be 007 Casino Royal color...until then...enjoy, cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.