Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Life goes on part. 2

2011 GE end.

What a disappointed result. My heart cried out loud as the party I support had lost. Lot's of thing happen during the whole months. Angry people were fill into Potong Pasir, and also many elsewhere resident starting to swamp over Potong Pasir for photo shoot. Taking down pictures that it might had a chance to see in the next 5 years. Well, lifes goes on, no matter which party you choose. We still need to continue to live on.

30yrs of scale modeling life, finally had it fullstop.

Finally, I had quit my scale modeling... as my room are too cramp, no enough room to spray painting. So I decided to call it quit. Selling all my models in crap price (lolz) and alot of time, I give away too. My friends said is a waste to give away. I told them you can't think too much, my main goal is to clear all of them in the shortest time, so I have to. I still looking for someone who willing to buy all my tools, materials, paints, airbrush and compressor. Hopefully I could find one soon.

If you ask me, do I still don't want to let go. I'm, afterall, this hobby had been with me for 30years, none of the other hobbies can stick with me for so long. But do I regret it in future? I will not. Letting go will be my new beginning, I guess.

Moving out...finally

Finally, July is coming. End of July will be my final day of metally torture day. (by my neighbor) As I be moving out, back to my mum place. And another move out by 2014, just bought a new penthouse last month. Most of my stuff had all moved out, now only left a computer and a fan and also my bed and some food left over. Of course there are still very little models in my house, as I tend to let it go dirt cheap price by end of June. All must go...lol.

That's all about it. These few months, I been very busy. Busy packing and unpacked, busy doing my volunteer work, busy selling my models and toys. And there some new friends I knew. And I found out, after quitting models, I got more money to save and learning more stuff that I used to ignore in life. thank god is still not too late for me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.