Sunday, May 01, 2011

Rally speach at Potong Pasir

I was at my mum place for dinner, but I went there quite early (4pm). When I was heading to my mum place, also in Potong Pasir; I saw workers are setting the speech stage. By 6.30pm, I can see alot of people already in front of the stage, then a blink of my eye at 7pm, I was shocked...that the whole plain field had already fill up with people. If you were there, you can feel the blood boiling as we had not seen citizen who lived in Potong Pasir... I could only say people who live in Potong Pasir and Hougang, they are elite warriors, and lead by a real citizen hero, Mr. Chiam. Althought Mr. Chiam is already old (76yrs old), but I beilieve his spirit speak louder than anything. Salute to you, our Singapore citizen hero. I also believe even if you are not around, your fighting spirit will be forever in every people hearts, especially those who live in Potong Pasir...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.