Saturday, June 11, 2011

Whose to blame?

Recently, I read alot of news from internet about complaining on all kind of things. This one I really like to comment it, but got no guts to comment on his page, lolz. I might become there main target...to shoot till dead, hahaha.

In future, more younger generation people in SG will not able to afford to buy privite properities.

Why blame the world that you can't buy it? Have you look into your own world? What type of lifestyle you are having now? Buying the latest gadgets, people have it, you also need to keep up the fashion. Every GSS or IT show, you will be showing up buying and buying... buying shoe that cost $520, buying bags from $350 onwards. Chanel and LV got sales, rush there and queue up, worry you might missed a chance. Eating in restarurants every week, enjoy wine dining twice a week, spending 2 holiday every year. That's is a normal lifestyle that most Singaporean lifestyle and IS very normal to them.

Does anyone tell you that, if those money you spend every week, buying expensive goods to show you are IN fashion to others, can save into your bank account...you actually can buy any house you wish to have. Invest in toys, bags better? Or invest in properties better? You go figure out, lolz.

I used to be like the same kind of Singaporean (Now I'm an Alien in SG). Want to best food, best travel, living in best house. But come thinking of it in long term, could you continue to enjoy the luxury lifestyle you could have in another 20 to 40 years? The cost of living in Singapore is getting higher and higher. I think is best to reserved what you had for future expense than keep complaining.

I did walk on the same trouble stress road that most Singaporean did. But thank god that I woke up earlier than most of them. I see the real in life. What is important things in life and whats not. Investing have been my new hobby, and learning more about it. Now I am learning more on how to invest in oversea properities. All I can advise people are, you need to have finance IQ. Buy what you need in daily life and cut down what you don't need. As these 'don't need' money could become your new property. That's my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.