Hell....is like never ending stories...I'm so freaking tired...when can I finished packing my stuff. Just packing those models that I will keep for myself are already closed to 3 big cases...But...I still got so much left, now you can feel I do look like hoarders. Too much models, toys, etc. I'm moving only 1/4 of models to my new home. Most of them, I will choose to sell it, but after selling most, and the rest that can't sell...hmmm...all will go into the recycle bin. And yes, all of them, but I will crash it to 1 big bag before passing to the recycle man that come to my area every Saturday.
Currently, I been busy to finish snap fitting most of the Gunpla model I need to own, and zip-lock them in bags, so is alot more easier for me to build them if I need them. Same time, I also need to finish 66 cars (street, skyline family, races car and itasha) in 1 month, but I don't think I could able to complete them in such short time. So I delay it till end of June, mean 2 months to complete them...shouldn't be a problem then. After finish them, I will post it up... (is pretty hard to spray clear coat, as these days weather are not hot, but humid and rainning)
Last night, I also looking into few new privite properties. Planning to buy a new condominium the next 2 years. So...rumors said 2014, Singapore properties market will plumbed...I really hope it will come true...then I can stand a chance buying a bigger house with lesser money...(dream on! lolz)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.