This week, there are quite a number of things happen, been busy going to post office, moving stuff to my mum house, chat online with some new friends, cutting some weight for myself, doing some models. Is just busy.
Want to end my life.
Last week, some of my best friends ask me out for a coffee chat. Then they asked me what happen and 2 of them even scolded me, for not loving my own life. Keep telling me, encourage me for not take other people words so serious. Then, I told them is not about those moron, is about the girl I knew last years...then a big 'O' came out from them. They still think that I still feel moody because those moron, but I'm not. I was about that incident with that girl...but everything is ok now. Afterall, she never promise me anything, is me...one way ticket, get what I mean? Well, we still can be friends if she not able to be my 'one'.
Worried about a friend safety.
Recently I knew a friend went to Yemen for business. I really hope she is safe and especially at night, I did not know where is Yemen, so I go google search it, end up...hmmm... don't sound safe to me. So been worry for her safety last night and I hope she is alright. I hope is not the first time she went there, lolz. Maybe I do worry too much, but I have too as she told me she go there alone. So... you know what I mean? If there are a team or at least 1 team mate was there with her, I think will be more fine...that's my opinion.
Will Singapore property going down hill by 2014?
Last night I was at my mom place again, to arrange some of moved stuff there. Before going there, I heard that the property market in Singapore will going down hill by 2014. I hope is not another rumors, if is real that will be a good news to me, hahaha. As I plan to buy a condo unit. (Now I only affort to get a low level, 1 bedroom unit) If it's really had a market fall, I might able get 1+1 bedroom or 2bedroom at higher floor with not so expensive price tag on it. Let wait and see about that.
Rushing, rushing, rushing!!!
Rushing to finish up all the half build models I had keep for 'donkey' years. Had done 3, now on another 3, but... masking tape and chrome decal running short...had to restock before carry on the build. Anyway, when I was waiting for the masking tape to finish up my 3 build, I start on my another 3 kit few days back. Hope by July, everything could be finish and pack up. Tonight, I going to carry another 2 bag of models to my mum place again...
You want Gundam kit?
I got plenty, and is going below cost. You may ask me what kit do I have, well, you named it, I got it but...I not into those Qant or double O stuff, those are for fan boy not me. Remember, I'm a Apek (uncle), hahaha...anyway, I got MG, HGUC, SD, and MG conversion kit. I need to clear it fast, as space is not enough. You can email me, but don't ask what I have, give me your wanted list, so I can tell you what I got in my whole big list.
What will be in the next week, hmmm... I hope nothing bad or negative things happen again. I think I should listen to my friend words, he told me this, "When you are blogging or forum, there always will have some trouble maker tried to challenge you, hurt you in some way, but if people are mature, they will not do such things. As long you know what you are doing, walking straight, don't need to mind what they will harm or said about you. Never fall into these people trap. What is the point of get angry and upset about these moron words? Everyone have to live their own life, since we can't stop their saying, then we will have to live on no matter what these moron said, you should be living happy not sad."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.