I met a friend on net, the picture show in msn was a lady, pretty young and beautiful too. After the first chat, I tried to go read her profile, but can't it anymore. Think she had deleted it. Then I went to see her profile... In her friend list, 3 men including me. All look honest people. Then I saw a whole list of different english men name on the messeger social list.
Day 1
She told me she was oversea right now working. She own a texile business, and was 2 weeks in Yemen dealing with her client. I asked her where is Yemen? She told me is in South-east Asia.
Day 2
I told her Yemen is not in South-east Asia, but is in Middle east, below Saudi. She said yes it is. (I start activited my firewall security around my brain, lolz.) She said her mother had a divorced and remarried to Singapore. She said her dad was a Canadian, and her mother was a Singaporean... (but she had nothing that shown she had any features that show she is a part of Asian)
Day 3
She said she be having a flight back to Singapore on Saturday. Asking me is it okay for me to pick her up in airport. And accompany her to her house. (Duh!) Then she gave me the whole table of flight time table. From Yemen to dutour to other airport, and next flight detour to Singapore... (in the first place, if you want me to pick you up, all you need is giving me the time, the flight number and dont need other info)
Day 4
I think it over, and decided not going to pick her up. As I smell fishy. Who will want a stranger to pick her up at night and straight to her house...8.30pm flight, after out of Singapore is around 10pm, what do you do in your house around 11pm? Coffee? Come on, only a horny man will fall on that trap.
Day 5
She told me her client had given her a Dated cheque, she need to come back to bank in, but now she had not enough money to paid for the hotel. (finally, the purpose had shown) She need me to help her paid the 320USD for her, and will return me after she's back. (Ya, right) I told her, I not going to pay for her as I don't have those money. You may ask your mum for help since you said you got family in Singapore. Or look for your friends to help you. She told me she got no friend in Singapore...She also said she had help her client to lower a container in the shipyard. Then the final she asked these, "then how much do you have?" Can you believe that crap??? Is a 100% con artist. I do believe behind the beautiful picture of 'her' is not her. 'She' might be a 'he' too. She asked me, "do you think I'm into your money?" (You are) "Who do you think I'm." Then she offline... ... (Well, I think you are a 100% con artist. But I did not fall into your trap, but burst your bubbles make you hard to continue to cheat me.)
Maybe she found that she had the wrong target...lolz
My summary
There are tons of loop hole in the story she told me. And I not buying it. Let see what is the problem I found out...
1. She said she owned a texile company, and she flied around the world to do business ALONE!
my question: who can do a business that expand to worldwide alone? Not carrying any credit card or ready credit out of country? No one in the modern city business will accept a cheque these days. Guess she do not know what is Wired transfer, paypal... What if the cheque bounce? Fly back there and ask for another cheque?? WTF!!!
2. She said she had no friend in Singapore. You moved to Singapore, your mother had remarried, should have other family members, so you might not have very closed friends, but there shouldn't be zero friendship in Singapore. And how is she going to explain all the men name in her msn? Those are not friends?
When you back to your country, who do you ask to pick you up? Your family and your friends, I guess. And if there wasn't anyone, take a taxi then, right? Who will ask a stranger to pick you up and go home together? I don't think any.
When you go oversea for business trip, you don't brng any credit card or back up cash with you? You expect your client will pay for your hotel stay? come on, I not stupid. Like I said, I get hurt too many times, from friendship, work and love. Making me very sensitive, I don't easily trust anyone or giving my trust to anyone. If you want my trust, you have to try harder as there are many 'firewalls' around me. Especially when it come with 'S Eleven', more firewalls and security will activite immediately.
These days, alot of people are making use of these web base to con people. As you know these web intention is helping single individual to find another half or widen their friendship. But the 'bad eggs', con artist will come in and con people, harm people. I met alot of these people. Last one was a property agent try to do business in there, sick man!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.